Gifts for Champions
All you've got to do is follow these easy steps:
1. Complete the returns form that was included in your order by ticking the item(s) you want to return and giving us a reason for the return. Make sure you do both of those things, if not it might take our Customer Care Team a bit longer to find your order and process your refund.
2. Pack your returned items (unused, intact and in good condition, including any labels) in the original package (if possible), together with the completed return form.
3. Our packaging is designed to make returns super easy, all you need to do is tear the sticky label placed on the closing part of the box.
4. Close the box, making sure that the sticky label is fully secured.
5. Please create and print your free Royal Mail return label by clicking this link - If you are unable to print your label, you can easily take the QR code generated by Royal Mail (which you will receive by email) to your nearest Post Office and they will print it for you.
Stick the prepaid label on your return parcel. If printing the label yourself, make sure it's on securely and check that the label is clearly visible and that the return address and barcodes are not covered or amended. Please remove any old labels so there's no confusion along the way.
6. Take your package to your nearest local Post Office or Royal Mail Access point branch and leave the rest to us. Your item will be fully tracked on its way back.
Told you it was easy!
Once we have received and checked your return, we will process your refund and a notification email will be sent to you to confirm the validation (you’ll hear from us approx. 5 days from the date you send your parcel). Depending on your bank's processing time, it may take a few days for your refund to be reflected in your account. If you have any trouble with your return please contact our Customer Contact Center.