Cookies we issue
When you visit our Site, we will, subject to your choices made via your browser setting, installing cookies on your devices that will allow us to recognise the browser on your device for the duration of the cookie session. Cookies we issue are used for the following purposes, during your visit to our site:
- Compile statistics such as volume of traffic and use of the various components of our Sites (including the sections, content, and pages visited), to enhance the usability of our services
- Adapt the layout of our website and display preferences (such as language, resolution, operating system) of your device when you visit our Site, depending on the hardware and software of your device.
- Store information you provided through our websites forms (such as account registration) or to products, services or information you selected on our website (such as the contents of your shopping cart)
- Allow you access to restricted or private areas on our site such as your account, through identifiers or data that you have previously provided
- To implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after logged out after a certain period of time.
Cookies issued by third parties
Cookies issued by third parties may allow them, during the cookie session for the following purposes:
- To count the number of times advertising content is displayed and delivered via our advertising space
- To identify the advertisements displayed and the number of users who clicked on each advertisement to calculate statistics
- To recognise your device upon subsequent browsing of any other site or service on which these advertisers or third also emit these cookies and where appropriate, adapt these third party sites and services or advertisements they display.
Interest-based advertising uses information about you to provide relevant, targeted advertising likely to be of interest to you. Click here for additional information on interest-based advertising. These advertising messages will display on a Champion site, or elsewhere on the Internet. You can limit your receipt of interest-based ads on websites or in mobile applications by:
- Deleting and declining cookies on your browser(s)
- Opting out from receiving interest-based advertising on websites from companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed) or the Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
Some mobile device operating systems will allow you to limit the use of information to deliver interest-based advertising in mobile applications. You can check the settings on your device for such options that are available through your device’s operating system. Please note: if you choose opt-out of Champion' interest-based advertising, you may continue to see or receive online advertising from us, but such ads may not be as relevant to you.<
How you can control cookies
Saving a cookie on a device is dependent upon the choice of the user and the device browser they use to exercise their choice. If you allow cookies on your device, these may be saved on your device, integrated into the pages you view, and can be stored temporarily in a dedicated area on your device. These cookies will only be readable by the issuer.
If you reject cookies on your device, or if you delete previously stored cookies, you may not be able to benefit from a number of features that require cookies to navigate some areas of our site, such as the default language you have requested or the country from which your device is connected Internet. We are not liable or responsible for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services due to the impossibility for us to record or read the cookies needed to operate which you have rejected or deleted.
You can set your browser so that cookies are stored on your device, or rejected either systematically or by the issuer. You can also set your browser so that you will need to accept or reject cookies, before the cookie is likely to be stored in your device.
Each browser is different, and your ability to manage cookies is often described within the browser’s Help menu.